Thursday 5 August 2010

Relief as the results are in

The results for my English course were due to be released by 6 August, so it was with some surprise that there was a big notification on the OU website on Tuesday saying they were available. As always, I had that moment of hesitation, not actually wanting to click on the link in case it wasn't good news. However, with much relief, I managed to gain a grade 3 pass. I was never going to get a distinction as my coursework results weren't high enough, and a grade 2 would have been a minor miracle, so I was pleased that I managed more than just a bare pass.

So now it's time to crack on with my final French assignment and then revision for both the written and oral exams. If (and its a very big if) I can get 87% in this assignment, I would still be on track for a distinction, but realistically a grade 2 is more likely! I just want to do as well as I possibly can in order to make sure my final degree classification is ok - I don't want to go through all this and come out with a third as that will be no good for anything!

Need to do as much French as I can and then keep it up over the winter until my level 3 course starts next February - less time on the PC and more on the books I think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment